Be Prepared When a Loved One Passes.
Our committed lawyers are available to assist with estate settlement. What happens next after a loved one passes away is determined by their estate plan. A probate process will be required if they have a will.
The Law Offices of Senerchia and Sheehan focuses on:
- Collecting life insurance policy proceeds.
- Determining and paying inheritance taxes.
- Figuring out and paying estate and income taxes that may be due.
- Identifying all estate assets.
- Making final distributions after paying all bills and taxes.
- Opening and managing the estate's checking account.
- Ordering property appraisals for real property.
- Paying debts and final bills.
- Preparing and filing all court documents.
- Retitling assets in beneficiaries' names.